Wednesday 2 June 2021

Re: How To Get Your Business On Google.

Hi, 

Would you please tell me whether you received my last email or not? Please let me know so that I can update you further. 

Would you  like to discuss a Redesign/Re-development of your website, SEO, Mobile Apps then I can send you our Portfolio/Packages/Company information and time frame.  I have best offer you. 

Your reply will be highly appreciated. 



From: Ardhya Arju
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2021 2:14 PM
Subject: How To Get Your Business On Google.
 

Dear Web Owner, 

 

Want more clients and customers? 

 

We will help them find you by putting you on the First Page on Google!! 

 

We have some special offers in this Month.  

 

Let us know your website URL and Business Keywords to get a full proposal. 

 

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment